Teryair 1" Polypropylene AODD, ADP Valve,
- 39.00 LBS
- Max Discharge:
- 34 Gpm
- Air Distribution System:
- ADP Advanced System
- Air Inlet:
- 1/4" NPT
Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pump 1 inch ADP 25 PPT
MAX DISCHARGE - 34 Gpm (129) Lpm
SIZE, MATERIAL - 1”, Polypropylene
WEIGHT - 33 Lbs
AIR OPERATED DIAPHRAGM PUMP
Polypropylene pumps are an economical alternative to stainless steel and can be a suitable substitute in a majority of applications. These pumps are usually combined with PTFE, Viton® or SantopremeTM diaphragms. When fitted with these elastomers a Polypropylene pump us ideal for pumping of fluids like benzyl, diacetone, phosphoric acid, ferric sulfate, isopropyl chloride, transformer oils and many other similar fluids.
- Excellent choice when pumping highly aggressive fluids such as aromatic or chlorinated hydrocarbons, acids, caustics, ketones and acetates.
- Temperature range +40C to +1040C (+400F to +2200F)
Approvals and Certifications
All Teryair©Pumps are CE marked and manufactured under an ISO 9001:2015 Quality system – SGS.
- This pump handles viscous fluids, slurries, solid laden fluids, shear sensitive fluids very well.
- No priming needed.
- No foaming of fluid pumped.
- No stall damages.
- Portable and submergible operation.
Air Valve Type
- ADP – Advanced
- 25 – 1”
Material of Construction
- PP – Polypropylene
Material of Diaphragm
- T - PTFE