Teryair 1-1/2" Polypropylene AODD, ADP Valve - 79 Gpm (0-299) Lpm
Brand : TeryAir
- 28.00 LBS
- Max Discharge:
- 79 Gpm
- Air Distribution System:
- ADP Advanced System
- Air Inlet:
- 10MM" PU Tube Connector
Ideal for pumping of agressive fluids like benzyl, acids, sulfates, chlorides, and transformer oils.
Diaphragm Pump Air Operated Model ADP 40 PPT
MAX DISCHARGE - 79 Gpm (0-299) Lpm
SIZE, MATERIAL - 1-1/2”, Polypropylene
WEIGHT - 18 Lbs
Air Operated Double Diaphragm 1-1/2"
Polypropylene pumps are an economical alternative to stainless steel and can be a suitable substitute in a majority of applications. These pumps are usually combined with PTFE, Viton® or SantopremeTM diaphragms. When fitted with these elastomers a Polypropylene pump is ideal for pumping of fluids like benzyl, diacetone, phosphoric acid, ferric sulfate, isopropyl chloride, transformer oils and many other similar fluids.
- Excellent choice when pumping highly aggressive fluids such as aromatic or chlorinated hydrocarbons, acids, caustics, ketones and acetates.
- Temperature range +40C to +1040C (+400F to +2200F)
Approvals and Certifications
All Teryair©Pumps are CE marked and manufactured under an ISO 9001:2015 Quality system – SGS. This pump is not ATEX approved, only Teryair® metallic pumps have this certification.
- This pump handles viscous fluids, slurries, solid laden fluids, shear sensitive fluids very well.
- No priming needed.
- No foaming of fluid pumped.
- No stall damages.
- Mortable and submergible.
Air Valve Type
- ADP – Advanced
- 40 – 1-1/2”
Material of Construction
- PP – Polypropylene
Material of Diaphragm
- T - PTFE
Bolted or Clamped
- B – Bolted
Threding on Inlet and Outlet
- R – NPT
Performance Graphs ADP 40 PPT
- Performance as measured pumping water at 680F.
- For guidance on how to select a suitable pump, visit
AODD pump selection guide at:
- *Disclaimer: Actual pump performance may vary depending on number of bends, suction needed and friction in length of discharge piping.
Technical Data ADP 40 PPT
ADP 40 PPT with PTFE fitments
Maximum Discharge 79 gallons/min 229 Liters/min)
Suction Head Dry 9 feet (2.7 meters)
Suction Head Wet 28 feet (8.5 meters)
Pump Weight 18 Ibs (8.2 Kgs)
Max Solid Passage 3/16” (4.8 mm)
Air Distribution System ADP Advanced System
Balls /Seals PTFE
Air Inlet, Air Exhaust 10mm PU Tube Connector
Fluid inlet, Fluid Outlet 1-1/2” NPT