Teryair 1-1/2" Polypropylene AODD, Classic Valve
- 27.00 LBS
- Max Discharge:
- 79 Gpm
- Air Distribution System:
- ADP Advanced System
- Air Inlet:
- 1/2" NPT
DP 40 PPT
MAX DISCHARGE - 79 Gpm (299 Lpm)
SIZE, MATERIAL - 1-1/2” Polypropylene
WEIGHT - 22 Lbs
AIR OPERATED DIAPHRAGM PUMP
Polypropylene pumps are an economical alternative to stainless steel and can be a suitable substitute in a majority of applications. These pumps are usually combined with PTFE, Viton® or SantopremeTM diaphragms. When fitted with these elastomers a Polypropylene pump us ideal for pumping of fluids like benzyl, diacetone, phosphoric acid, ferric sulfate, isopropyl chloride, transformer oils and many other similar fluids.
- Excellent choice when pumping highly aggressive fluids such as aromatic or chlorinated hydrocarbons, acids, caustics, ketones and acetates.
- Temperature range +40C to+1040C (+400F to +2200F)
Approvals and Certifications
All Teryair© pumps are CE marked and manufactured under an ISO 9001:2015 Quality system SGS.
- This pump handles viscous fluids, slurries, solid laden fluids, shear sensitive fluids very well.
- No priming needed.
- No foaming of fluid pumped.
- No stall damages.
- Portable and submergible.
Air Valve Type
- DP – Classic
- 40 – 1-1/2”
Material of Construction
- PP – Polypropylene
Material of Diaphragm
- T - PTFE
Bolted or Clamped
- B – Bolted
Threding on Inlet and Outlet
- R – NPT
Performance Graph DP 40 PPT
- Performance as measured pumping water at 680
- For guidance on how to select a suitable pump, visit
AODD pump selection guide at:
- *Disclaimer: Actual pump performance may vary depending on number of bends, suction needed and friction in length of discharge piping.
Technical Data DP 40PPT
DP 40PPT with PTFE fitments
Maximum Discharge 79 gallons/min (299 Liters/min)
Suction Head Dry 9 feet (2.7 meters)
Suction Head Wet 28 feet (8.5 meters)
Pump Weight 22 Ibs (10 Kgs)
Max Solid Passage 3/16” (4.8 mm)
Air Distribution System Rugged bronze construction with hard anodized metal internal spools.
Balls /Seals PTFE
Air Inlet, Air Exhaust 1/2" NPT
Fluid inlet, Fluid Outlet 1-1/2” BSPT